Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

If they but taste of Chocolate

Sharing a fun set of shaker cards today featuring two images from the Neat & Tangled Eggstra Special set.


These cards are my last gift cards I made using the March Hippity Hoppity kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft, where I am proud to be guesting this month.  I’ve used two different diagonal patterned papers from the kit on these first two with stamps from the included Eggstra Special set.  I’m entering these in the Easter challenge at Creative Friday.

I printed the sentiments on the computer and mounted on a pair of tags that came in the Echo Park Hello Easter Ephemera Icons pack in the kit.  The shaker mixes are my own, I love making shaker mixes and found some cute elements at the discount store.  I backed the shaker with some different papers from the kit.


The second pair of gift cards also feature papers from the kit, this time I decorated just with rabbits; the Cottage Cutz die and also Owlet Eyelet brads both from the kit.  I did another printed sentiment for one.  On the last I used a sentiment from the ephemera kit.  The shaker frames were all cut from the Scalloped Square Frames die set from Paper Rose.  I’m entering these in the current challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, where their theme is brads, which you don’t see near enough anymore.

At Animal Friends they are having an Easter challenge too so I am entering my cards over there as I have lots of bunnies and a little chickee.
Ingredients:
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Cottage Cutz ~ CC-044 Rabbit
Paper Rose ~ 16739 Scalloped Square Frames
Embellishments
Echo Park Hello Easter Ephemera Pack ~ Icons
Eyelet Outlet Brads ~ Chocolate Bunny
Miss Emily Shroom Shaker Mix ~ Easter Hunt, Faberge & Hippity Hoppity
Inks & Paints etc
Hero Arts Clearly Kelly Vibrant Dye Ink Set ~ Outdoor
Papers
Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock ~ White
Echo Park Hello Easter ~ 3x4 Journaling Cards, 4x6 Journaling Cards, Easter Words & Hoppy Easter
Stamps

Challenges
Animal Friends
http://animalfriendschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/60-marz-ostern.html

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning and cute easter card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and colorful Easter cards! These are great! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Och, sooo niedliche Shaker-Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Animal Friends Challenge. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: