Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

Five, six, pick up sticks



My double layout from my baby book today features the adorable Noor from Lacy Sunshine.


Little Noor was a freebie recently and was drawn up by Heather to celebrate the birthday of a little girl whose mother runs a crafty shop.  Although Noor is supposed to be two I’ve done this layout up ready for a photo from baby’s first birthday.  As I’ve used little Noor I am entering this in the challenge at Noor Designs.

The layout is from the current sketch at Sketchabilities and allowed me to use up some of the scraps from the other pages.  There was lots of space in the sketch so I’ve used a stencil with a row of butterflies to fill it, this is the same stencil I used on the cover so it ties in nicely with that.  With my stencilling I am also entering this at Country View’s current challenge.

I’ll have the last two pages done up over the next couple of days and you can see the cover from this book at this post, the first page here, the last page here, a double layout at this post and another double layout here.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E21, E30, E33 (R20 cheeks)
Eyes E23, E27, 0
Mouth RV10, RV11
Hair T4, T6, T8, 100
Outfit RV10, RV11, RV32, RV34, RV66, V000, V01, V09, V12, V15, V17
Balloons BG000, BG01, BG02, V000, V01, V12, Y11, Y13, Y15
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Magenta Stencil ~ Nature Element
Embellishments
Carta Bella Alpha Stickers ~ Beautiful Moments
Paper Flowers from stash
Prima Flowers ~ Chantelle Medallion
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
Papers
Ribbons & Trims etc
Baby Girl Ribbon from stash
Lace from stash
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Emily,
    Your pages look great and I love your little Tags with the stencil work.
    Thanks so much for joining us this month at CVC.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the sketch.Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool page and idea! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: