Followers

Sunday 27 October 2013

Let Them Eat Cake!




Day 8 of the 13 Days of Halloween at Simply B Stamps brought the challenge of

“Coming out of the ground, get down and boogie with the zombie's…Anything Zombie”.  For my project I decided to use Marie Back from Death, a beautiful zombie and decorate an apothecary jar.


Although poor Marie never uttered the words, “Let them eat cake”, I thought it was fitting for something that will house sweets.  Although I am also tempted to fill it with my paper roses!

I don't think I read the challenge right as Marie isn't coming out of the ground!  Hopefully I am on the right track with the Haunted Design House Zombies and Creeps' challenge where I'm also linking this.  Creative Fingers have a challenge going of anything goes with an optional twist of inspired by the movies, my jar meets the first half but probably not the second, I know there was a Marie-Antoinnette movie but I don't think she was a zombie in it!




Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Very cool way to dress up a jar. I think paper roses will look fabulous in it. Thanks for sharing with us at HDH. Keep it creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautifully done jar... just a FANTASTIC job
    thank you for joining in the 13 days of Halloween at SBS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation. Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween with SBS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this just fab Emily, really great. It makes me want to do more altered art. Thanks for joining us over at
    Creative Fingers
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: