Followers

Saturday 26 October 2013

Just a Girl and Her Bat



It’s Day 26 and the last of my posts from the road!  Today’s project features an older Simply B Stamps’ image, Rio, from the Everyday Emos collection.





The layout follows the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, where the designer papers really add the interest.  I flipped the sketch to be able to add my image and also included one of my new flair buttons from 36 Shades of Flair.

As my card is featuring an awesome character dressed up ready for Halloween I’m entering it in the current challenge at Crafty Creations.  And being Halloween it also fits the optional twist at Through the Purple Haze so I’m also linking it up there.


Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E11, E21, E50, E51, (R02 cheeks)
Eyes E35, E37, 0
Lips R46
Hair T3, T5, T7, 100
Outfit G03, G05, G07, V09, V12, V15, V17, YR02, YR04, YR07
Bat N4, N6, N8, 100
Embellishments
Papers
BoBunny Back To Backs – Whoo-Ligans
DCWV Bewitched & Witches’ Brew
Stamps
Simply B Stamps Emo Rio (retired)
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!
 




8 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card......its so well made, and the girl is lovely - i like th bat to her side lol
    thanks for joining us again

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. I adore this image & it's so well coloured. Well done. Thanks for playing along at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring as always! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Emily! I agree with Jackie.....great coloring! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AWESOME coloring job! I love this image! Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

    ~Ashley
    TTPH DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love her skirt! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very pretty Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Emily! I love that image and you've done such a great job colouring! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: