Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Fight Like a Girl

Over at the Simply B Stamps Fan Page Betty kindly provided a choice of her breast cancer images as a freebie for people to make cards for some family and friends of members who have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer.  I chose the awesome Cindy for the Cause and here’s one my cards.

I like to have some inspiration when I make my cards so I followed the sketch over at the Sketch Saturday blog to create my card and am entering it in their challenge.  I took a little scrappy license to it and made it into a 6x6 square card and added the square for my sentiment, which I moved from inside the ribbon and increased in size (love digi stamps for their versatility like that).

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53, (cheeks E11)
Lips R46, R59, R89
Eyes & Hair E23, E25, E27, 0
Dress & shoes RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Socks, headband & ribbon RV21, RV23, RV25, (ribbon Spica Blossom)
Embellishments
Paper roses from stash
Dies
Spellbinders Opulent Ovals
Spellbinders Decorative Labels One
Ink & Chalks etc
Pebbles chalk
Paper
CTMH pink cardstock
My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by :-)

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card Emily. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday Challenge - Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: