Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Curiouser and Curiouser


I made this shape card for a colleague who is off on a secondment.  It features the very cute Cheshire Cat Betty image from Simply Betty Stamps’ recent Mad Tea Party release.
The card shape is the Mad Hatter’s hat, which I just cut by hand, and wrapped with some ribbon.  I printed the sentiment on some white card to use instead of the 10/6 card in the real Hatter’s hat.  The sentiment follows through into the inside.
With all the green on this one I’m going to enter it over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog in their current colour challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin W-1, W-3, W-5, W-7
Hair, outfit & facial features C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7, B93, B95, B97, 100
Paper
Creative Memories Happy Holiday cardstock sampler pack
Embellishments
Ribbon from stash maybe Jillibean Soup or Webster’s Pages
Crushed Olive Distress Stickles
Stamp
Simply Betty Stamps Cheshire Cat Betty
Challenges
2 Sisters Challenge Blog #140 ~ Color Challenge Blue and/or Green

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Emily. Your coloring is awesome! I am just finishing up my class with Melissa & Kristy. Love the hat, great job in cutting that out.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: