Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013

A Very Important Date


You guessed it another birthday card, have been colouring and carding up a storm lately!  This one features Alice Time for Tea from Tiddly Inks.
 They’ve got a challenge over at the Tiddly Inks blog, a clean and simple challenge so I thought I’d give that a go.  How do you think I went?  Going to enter this in the challenge and see how I go.  The picture isn’t very good, usually I scan my cards but the embossing didn’t show when I did that so this pic is from my phone, the background is actually white not pink!

I don’t know the recipient’s actual birthday, just that it’s in March or I’d have gone with the “I’m late, I’m late” quote, so kinda fudged with it a bit.  The quote from the movie not the book that is.

No bling or fuss on the inside either although I wish my stamping technique was better!  
Ingredients
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E02, E11, E13 (cheeks E95)
Eyes and teapot B00, B02, B05
Hair Y00, Y02, Y04, Y06, Y08
Dress B00, B02, B05
Clock C-1, C-3, Colourless Blender, Y28, Spica Gold and Clear
Stamps
Alice Time for Tea from Tiddly Inks
Dies
Spellbinder’s Labels Eleven
Cricut carts
Disney Classics
Embossing folder
Papermania Chronology Clocks
Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card, please leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout. I absolutely love the watch and how you cropped Alice in it. Such a great CAS card. Thank for playing with us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: