Followers

Saturday 6 October 2012

Chunky charms



Today I’m posting something other than a card, a pair of chunky charm keyrings I made.




These were gifts for a couple of friends, I didn’t arrange the charms too well on the first one so it’s a bit hard to tell that the letters spell out ‘Janet’.  I made those charms using shrink film and the Cricut Blackletter cart.  I coloured them with various Smooch colours and then stamped using a retired Stampin’ Up set called Serene Snowflakes.

I started with eye pins to make all the charms and used a selection of glass beads and metal charms.  I still need to practice my loop making though to finish off my charms but these were a fun and easy gift to make.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great Elizabeth, boy you just keep finding new things to create. Sounds like me ha ha I am working on making a memory box for my daughter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: